If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to write to [email protected].
I will now answer a few questions so that you know what happens to your data at MAPAMUNDI – connecting diversity.
Who is responsible for the treatment of the information I provide to you?
Responsible for the handling of collected data and the content on the website https://www.connectingdiversity.com (hereinafter “web” or “website”) is me, namely Anna-Katharina Held, residing in Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia.
For what purpose do you treat my personal data?
When I collect your personal information, I do so for three purposes:
• I answer your questions that you can ask via the contact form on my website.
• I’ll send you my latest news and promotions on workshops, books and conferences I’m giving around the world through my newsletter. My newsletter addresses topics of interculturality, events, coaching. I remind you that you can object to the sending of newsletters and emails at any time and in any way by sending me an email to [email protected].
• If you want to take part in one of my workshops or buy one of my books, I need your data in order to be able to maintain our contractual relationship. Thanks to this information, I also carry out the management, administration, provision and improvement of the services I offer.
How long do you keep my personal data?
I keep them as long as we have a business relationship or you don’t request your cancellation.
How do I legitimize the processing of my data?
What rights do I have as a visitor to your website?
As a visitor to my website, you have the following rights. Remember you can use them by emailing me at: [email protected] whenever you need them:
• Right to request rectification of your data if you have verified that it is inaccurate.
• Right to request its deletion when the data is no longer used for what was collected.
• Right to request restriction of processing of your data.
• Right to object to the processing of your data
• Right to portability of your data.
Inspired and source: https://viajandoporahi.com/politica-de-privacidad/
Adapted by: Anna-Katharina Held