KulTOUR – a tour through culture
KulTOUR is a combination of “Kultur,” the German word for culture, and “Tour,” which means to travel around.
Through this introductory course, you will learn about the various customs and traditions of cultures from all over the world. Our program is designed to help you gain a deeper understanding of different cultures, their practices, beliefs, and values.
Our training will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to build bridges between cultures, communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds, and navigate cultural differences. You will learn how to approach cultural differences with curiosity, respect, and an open mind, and gain a greater appreciation for the richness and diversity of the human experience.
- Duration: One day seminar
- Date: Available upon request
- Modality: In-person or online
- Group size: Small groups or individual sessions
- Language: German, English and Spanish
- Suggested audience: HR professionals, Managers or anyone interested in learning how to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace
Topics Covered *
- Defining “culture”
- Cultural theories and dimensions
- Gaining a better understanding of your own culture
- Practical tools for intercultural communication
- Reflection and handling of differences with an open mind
* These are just a few examples of topics that can be covered in the KulTOUR workshops.